Break out the steel band and the jerk chicken!!! I’m off to Jamaica after booking my second destination Wedding on Montego Bay, December 2017. Beautiful beaches, palm trees, sunsets. Another dream destination wedding.
I’m super excited for this one too especially as I know the Bride and Groom and a few friends will be there. I’ll hopefully have a nice tan for Christmas too lol
If you are planning a wedding abroad remember there are many advantages to taking a photographer with you:
- You get to meet your photographer before your wedding.
- You get to see their work and know exactly who will be photographing your wedding.
- Your photographer will be there for days, not just a few hours!
- The opportunity of a pre-wedding photoshoot before you fly out and at the venue before your big day.
- The opportunity of a post-wedding shoot. A chance to relax and take full advantage of all the scenery at your chosen destination. A great idea especially for hot destinations where many ceremony do not take place until later in the evening.
- It often works out cheaper than booking the destinations recommended photographer.
Bespoke prices and packages are offered of all destination weddings and tailored to meet your needs. Contact me for more details.